[Important] Notice of personal information protection policy revision
This time, NAGIE will change the personal information protection policy as follows in response to the revised Personal Information Protection Law scheduled to be enforced on April 1, 2022.
Personal information protection policy for "NAGIE" brand
Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shows the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the norms and other norms and the "NAGIE" brand personal information protection policy (hereinafter referred to as "this guideline" " In accordance with the "NAGIE brand website" and other means, the customer and other users who keep it in connection with the NAGIE brand (also called "customers, etc.") Personal information (hereinafter referred to as "customers, etc.") "Personal information" (Personal information) will be handled carefully, and will be used and shared. If you have registered as a member or service of the NAGIE brand (at the same time as "NAGIE brand product, etc."), it will be considered to have agreed to this guideline.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information such as customers will provide orders for orders for Nagie brand products, etc. provided by the Company, provide delivery and other services, process the payment, promote sales, contact with customers, etc. Sales and other purposes related to our business (hereinafter referred to as "purpose"), and do not handle personal information beyond the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the consent of customers. Hmm. In addition to the Company himself, the handling of personal information is based on this section, as well as a third party (hereinafter referred to as a "functional agency"), which is outsourced by the Company. In conducting contracts from the Company, we may handle personal information, and we will consider the consent of personal information at the function agency with the consent of this guideline by customers. 。
The purpose of use includes the following purposes:
- Membership registration or registration information management of customers, etc.
- Orders, manufacturing, shipping, price claims, payment settlement of NAGIE brand products, etc.
- Contacts for inquiries, returns, exchanges, repair, etc., after -sales service, and other NAGIE brand products, etc.
- Information on campaigns, questionnaires, special treatment programs, and various events (including e -mail)
- Information on other brands, products, services, etc. (including e -mail)
- Product development, marketing survey / analysis, statistical data creation, usage for auditing
- Exercise of rights based on contracts, laws, etc. and fulfill the obligation
- Other contacts related to our business
- Providing a third party as much as necessary to achieve the above purposes
2. Providing a third party of personal information and the purpose of use of third parties
We have a functional agency company handling personal information, and unless it is unavoidable to provide NAGIE brand products, etc., we process personal information in a state where we can not identify individuals and use personal information to implement business. We will provide them to each function agency within them.
We may provide personal information to third parties in any of the following other than the following.
- If you have the consent of the customer, such as this guideline or other methods
- When based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and when it is difficult to obtain your own consent.
- It is especially necessary to improve public health or promote healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain your own consent.
- It is necessary for the national institution, local governments, or those who have been consigned to carry out the administrative work specified by law, and perform the administrative work by obtaining the consent of the customer. When there is a risk of hindrance
3. Anonymous processing information
We do not plan to create anonymous processing information.
4. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
The Company complies with this guideline, and manages the personal information of customers and others appropriately and strictly so that there is no loss of unauthorized access, leakage of personal information, loss or loss. (Including), we take reasonable safety measures. The specific contents of the safety management measures will be answered without delay by contacting the inquiry to the question destination.
5. About disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
If we have received any questions about the purpose of use of personal information from customers, such as disclosure, correction, etc., suspension of use, and questions regarding the handling of personal information and anonymous processing information, etc. We will respond promptly within the reasonable range through the following inquiries. However, even if there is a request such as deleting personal information, if the personal information is within the preservation period obliged by the Company based on laws and regulations, the Company will delete it until the expiration of the preservation period. I will refrain from submission. In addition, when requesting disclosure, etc., we will ask you to submit a document that can be confirmed that it is the claim of the person, and the invoice specified by the Company, and pay the rational range and the actual cost of the postage and other actual expenses. Please note that thank you.
6. Inquiries regarding personal information
Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion Co., Ltd.
(Reception hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding weekends and holidays and summer / year -end and New Year holidays)
7. Revision of this guideline
Mitsubishi Corporation Fashion Co., Ltd.
3-16-16 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo Sumitomo Real Estate Tamachi Building East Building
President and CEO Shigeru Murata